THE CUCUMBER IS A TRUE LITTLE JEWEL!
NOW, I WILL BE AWARE.
Benefits of cucumber in fitness
- Cucumbers contain most of the vitamins we need every day: a single cucumber contains Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, phosphorusand potassium.
- You feel tired in the middle of the afternoon, drop your caffeinated drink and eat a cucumber, an excellent source of vitamin B and carbohydrates that will facilitate a rapid recovery that will last for hours.
- Is your bathroom mirror fogged up after you shower? Rub a slice of cucumber on the mirror; it eliminates fogging in addition to embalming the air with a pleasant smell reminiscent of SPA.
- Are maggots and slugs invading your plants? Take a few slices of cucumber and place in an aluminum pie pan and your garden will be rid of them. The chemical reaction between cucumber and aluminum produces an odor imperceptible to humans but repulsive to pests that chase them and scare them away.
- Are you looking for a fast and effective way to get rid of cellulite without having to go out or go to the pool? Rub a few slices of cucumber on the affected surface for a few minutes: the physio-chemical substance of cucumber promotes the tightening of collagen and firms the outer surface of the skin and thus reduces the visibility of cellulite. It is also effective on wrinkles !!!
- Want to avoid a terrible headache? Eat a few slices of cucumber before bed. You will wake up feeling refreshed. Cucumbers contain enough sugar, vitamin B, and electrolytes to recover lost nutrients and maintain balance and thus prevent “wakefulness” and headaches.
- To combat these mid-afternoon hunger pangs, cucumbers have been eaten for centuries and have often been served to trappers, traders and explorers as quick meals to satisfy their hunger.
- Getting ready for a date or job interview and realizing you don’t have time to polish your shoes? Cut a slice of cucumber and rub it on your shoes: its chemical properties provide a fast, long-lasting sheen that not only looks good but is also waterproof.
- Your WD40 aerosol is empty and you want to stop a door squeaking? Take a slice of cucumber, rub it on the hinge and voila, no more squeaking!
- Do you suffer from extreme stress and don’t have time for a facial or spa visit? Cut a whole cucumber and place it in a container of boiling water: its chemical properties and nutrients will react on contact with boiling water and evaporate, imparting a restful and relaxing aroma known to reduce stress in new mothers and students on the eve of exams.
- Ask the waitress for a slice of cucumber and stick it to the palate by pressing with the tongue for 30 seconds to eliminate bad breath. Its physio-chemical properties will kill the bacteria responsible for it in your mouth.
- Looking for a “green” way to clean faucets, sinks or stainless steel? Take a slice of cucumber and rub it on the surface to be cleaned: not only will it remove years of dirt but also, it will not hurt your fingers and nails.
- Are you writing in ink and making a mistake? Rub the outside of a cucumber to clear the mistake. It’s also effective with the colored pencils and markers that children take to decorate the walls.
Pass this on to people looking for better,
safe ways to solve everyday problems